Sunday, May 15, 2011

Oh, I've got stories...

I have blogged quite a bit in my day. I have blogged about weddings,decorating, homes, music, photos, my pets, and the list goes on. But this one is different. It will likely merely serve the purpose of entertaining myself and tracking the crazy stories of my life, but maybe my sisters or something will read it every now and then too. My clinical supervisor has said that I tell funny and crazy stories. My ex therapist used to say the same thing. Apparently my insane family has brought many moments of entertainment to those that will listen to my stories. All my stories are true, real, and if you don't believe me, seriously, you can't make this stuff up. I cant make up that my Grandpa sold bras in his paint store back in the day, or that my parents are raising tortoises in the back yard, or that my sister's pet hamster hung itself when we were young. If you think that's craziness, you must read my stories. I hope it's entertaining for you despite it being embarrassing, shocking, and at times even painful for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment